Saturday 19 January 2013

Glam Bag - January 2013 - Ipsy

So, I am very excited to have received my January Glam Bag.  If you read my blog about December Glam Bag, you would know that this is a monthly beauty subscription. 

This subscription comes from Los Angeles and is hosted by Michelle Phan and many other beauty bloggers.  Every month you receive 4 to 5 beauty products in a newly designed cosmetic bag.

This month, we received some really nice products that are useful and great sizes!

Each month is themed...this month the theme was "A True Star Will Always Shine"

I believe that we are all stars in our own way...!  What is about YOU that makes you a Shining Star!

For me, I am artistic, good sense of humour and I think I'm pretty thoughtful of others!

GOODIES RECEIVED THIS MONTH:
London SoHo New York - Crease Brush
Josie Maran Argan Oil
Pacifica - Vegan, No Animal Testing, Paraban Free - Body Lotion in Tuscan Blood Orange (SUPER PRODUCT....LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!)
Sexy Hair Hairspray
Nailtini Nailpolish - Frappe (soft pink - beautful colour - tried it on my nails, and loved it, got LOTS of compliments!

Check out my Youtube video for my full REPORT on this month's bag! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment