Saturday 16 February 2013

February Ipsy Bag - 2013

Well fellow Beauty Box enthusiasts, I am delighted to share with everyone my February Ipsy Bag. I just received my bag this week, and I cheated, I checked out other YouTubers to find out what was in the bag, BEFORE, I opened mine! Oops, my bad...I've been travelling, just got back from sunny Los Angeles, and my bag came while I was away, so like a kid at Christmas, I couldn't wait to find out what I received.

Again, for anyone new to the subscription, the bag is $10US per month, approximately $17 Canadian per month, covers shipping and handling and exchange. 

In my opinion the quality and quantity of products we receive are well worth the dollars in value, I actually feel we get more for what we pay for.  This is a fabulous way to be introduced to products that you may never purchase normally or something you have wanted to try but didn't want to spend the money.  You can cancel your subscription at any time, and the customer service is wonderful.

This month we received the following:

1 Black Vinyl Bag (shiny)
Mini Pop Mascara - black
Quad eyeshadows from Coastal Scents
Mica Beauty Cosmetics - gel eyeliner - black
Lash Cards - 4 pack
Pixi Face Primer

If you are interested in signing up, you can go to www.ipsy.com for more information.

Check out my YouTube video to see the unboxing of my February Ipsy Bag.




Marco and Me Unboxing February's Ipsy Bag!!!

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEO ON MY UNBOXING!


Thank you for reading my blog!

Ciao for now, Maria....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment