Thursday 28 February 2013

Glossybox Canada - February 2013

So my February Glossybox has arrived! Yeah! It came in such a beautiful box this month! Totally using this box for photos! Super cute!

Contents this month were very generous....not alot of high end products, however, we did receive 4 full sized products this month!

I was not in possession of a "Golden Ticket" item...but I'm ok with that....apparently the extra item was a pair of ruffled panties.....I am ok with not receiving this item...they probably wouldn't have fit my behind anyway! lol

PRODUCTS RECEIVED:

Givenchy Gloss Interdit No. 3 - Coral Frenzy 1/2 size - $15.00
Essence Quattro Eyeshadow - Full Size - $3.99
Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips - Ultra (6 strips) - Full Size - $9.99
Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment - Full Size - $13.50
Anatomicals Body Wash - Rose and Jasmin Body Cleanser - Full Size - $3.00
Eucerin Hyal-Urea Anti Wrinkle Day/Night Cream Sachet Duo (trial size)
Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange Eucalyptus & Sage Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy Sachet (trial size)



I was pleasantly surprised on how creamy the Essence Eyeshadows are. They are very pigmented. Glide on the skin smoothly, and seem very blendable.  They seem to be a little too creamy, so you may find that they can have fallout.  Colours are very pretty...see below for swatches.



 
The holy grail of hair products seems to be nut oils.  I have fine hair, so I'm not sure if this product will be beneficial for me.  I will check it out and advise in future blog and/or videos.  We did receive a full bottle. This size retails for $13.50 for 30ml
 
 
This is a new product for me. I've never seen nor heard of this product line. Not sure if Shoppers Drugmart carries this.  Full size, which we received retails at $3.00
Note: This product is Made in England!




These strips will totally remove blackheads and debris from the nose area! Beware, when removing these strips, you will see grossness on them...it's amazing how much crap your pores will hold! Also, you may feel some itchiness when removing the strips from your nose...I know I do!
 

 
Cute cupcake papers and sticks....added bonus from Glossybox to celebrate their Anniversary/Birthday!
 

 

We are going to receive a full size of the Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange hand cream next month! The full size product retails at $8.00 for 25 g

Overall, I'm very happy with this months box!

Thank you for reading my humble Blog...and check out my unboxing video below!

Ciao for now! xxx Pebbles

YOUTUBE UNBOXING VIDEO! 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment