Friday, 1 February 2013

Glossybox January 2013

I received my January Glossybox and normally I find the box to be filled with great things that I will enjoy using.  I was a little disappointed with the quality of products that they chose to include in this months box.  I still feel that Glossybox is one of the better beauty boxes, but they did fall short this month.

Contents of box included:

  • Wella Professionals Brilliance Leave-in Mousse - Full Size
  • Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme (so small you would probably get a couple of applications)
  • Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion (did not enjoy the scent)
  • Nivea Essential Lip Care - Full Size - retails for $2
  • B. Kamins Body Lotion in Maple Sugar - sample size (I did not enjoy the scent)
  • B. Kamins Lip Balm - sample size
  • Beauty So Clean Cosmetic Sanitizing Wipes (12 wipes) - I am interested in trying these out - they are used to clean your cosmetic products and keep them staying fresh and bacteria free!



Check out my YouTube video for the unveiling of the January 2013 Glossybox