Friday 1 February 2013

TGCIF - February 1, 2013

TGCIF - what is this acronym mean? Well I'm sure you have some idea...but just so we are all on the same page....THAT GOODNESS IT'S CHAMPAGNE FRIDAY!

I've decided to do a TGCIF blog and video every Friday (well I am going to try)....you know, it may not seem like it, but I do have somewhat of a social life to maintain! lol

Tonight, I did my blog/video about my idea of TGCIF, I sipped some Champagne all the while, and showed viewers (if I actually have any...lol).....what I HAULED today....I think I got quite the bargoons today!

Anyway ladies and gentlemen who humble me by reading my little blog....I thank you all for coming to visit this blog, reading my little notes, and I truly hope you find some enjoyment from them, a chuckle or two, and even, if I'm lucky you will gain some knowledge about a few things!

Wishing you a very Happy Friday night.....drink responsibly, don't drink and drive and be safe out there and MOST OF ALL....HAVE FUN! Life's too short, so go and CUT LOOSE!

xoxox
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment